Thursday, March 19, 2009

Went to school early in the morning... Duhh..As usual..
Cut cut cut things for the Prefects Gathering..

Then..left school at 10.40 p.m.
Walked to the tuition centre with my scare scare feelings.
Takut dirogol or diculik lahh... LOLX.
Later if there is orang gilerrrrrrr kidnap me how? XD

The seminar supposed to be started at 11 butttttttt the teacher came in at 11.30. ==
Seminar ended half an hour late. ==
Headed to Chatroom right after the seminar.
Useful seminar. XD

I don't like that class so much.
Firstly, saw the boy I hate so much.
Secondly, no friends accompany.
Thirdly, no more empty seats in the front of the class.
Fourthly, behind my place... itu bumbung bocooooooorrrrrrrr. Like it was raining in the class. ==
Then, pindah tempat duduk. Cannot stand the 'rains'. =P

LOL. These days.. I'm using so many Malay words in my posts.
Hehe!

Tomorrow gotta go for cheer practice, prefects meeting and preparation for ILTS. --

No comments: