Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yesterday was really fun.
But felt so hard.
Nobody accompanied me. TT
Only seniors and juniors there.
None of my friends went to school yesterday.

I thought Amanda is coming! But she did not. =(
But learned really really really many things.
Thanks to the coach. =)
Appreciate it a lot.
Did not feel regret for going to school.
No regret!

He taught us handstand..bridge... urm..training your hands' stamina...And a lot more. ^^
Thanks coach! ^^

Somehow...felt really really bored.
Tarak friend untuk cakap.
I felt so shy facing seniors. Duhh.
Crazy me. I want to open my mouth to talk to seniors but I can't. =(
Macam durian.


Another coach came today. Taught us on doing pyramids/stunts.
Not feeling bored today. =)

Oh. Michelle, hope your hand recovers fast fast soon soon!
I can feel the pain. o.O
Heart pains** ^^

Have to go school tomorrow.
Cut papers... Paste papers... Listen to seniors.... Singing....Boring gilerrrr.
Sigh~~ Don't feel like going.
Go there only... catch flies. ==
Plus, I have seminar tomorrow.
Have to leave the meeting earlier.
Thanks to Mr.Seminar.

end.


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: