Friday, April 17, 2009

Big case.
Dunno from who to who and to me...
Said that, that 'Y' brought phone to school.

Sze Yien pulled me out from the class to make a spot check in 3_____.

Check check check.
Can't find the one that we suspected's phone.

But, found a malay girl's phone.
Duh. So OBVIOUS. It's in the desk.
Open the pocket. A phone. PINK.

Gave teacher.
Asked the head girl to lead us.
She brought us here and there.
Thanks to her. ^^
She helped us a lot.

Altogether, we checked ...1...2...3....4....5.....oh! 4 classes!

Tired man.
As a result, we got a lot of liquids ad foods.
Hah. What a waste. If we found any foods in the class, we have to throw it.
Haha.

Then, we were searching for that 'Y's phone everywhere.
LOL! My friends went to dig the field. HAHA!

Cause xx told me that the Y put the phone in the field before.
LOL. Found nothing.

Then, everything finished.
Then, 2 of my friends went to the toilet. Prefects la.

Not more than 5 minutes, ## came running to me and called me to go to the toilet.
She told me, the students inside the toilet were like shouting ' Shhh! Prefects arh!!'

LOL. xx went to close the toilet's gate.
What a funny thing to do. Lol.
The part that I hate the most is,

Those 'GOOD' students keep shouting in the toilet showing their unsatisfied-ness.
I can't understand. How can a teacher's daughter can be that bad.


Anyway, we kept searching in the toilet.
Conclusion: we failed to find anything.

But we suspected that, they passed the phone to dunno who who.
Disappointed.

Never mind-lah.
So bad.

end lu~

No comments: