Saturday, April 18, 2009

Prefects Gathering

Woohoo~! It is finally over! OVER!
But..felt a bit... ><

It was fun!
FUN! FUN!
Most interesting parts were the Seju dance and AJK dance!

So cool.

Prefects from everywhere came.
The foods were great. ^^
Especially the Spaghetti. Since I'm hungry... Of course it was delicious!

When it's our turn, the form 3s the perform..
It was erm... Ok la.
Just that, when Pooi Mun and Joanne were acting.. I felt so so so geli!
Maybe it was too obscene. =X

the games were fun. Woohoo!
Stephanie and I led the group 4.
And we got second place! Ahaha!

All because of our leading!
But we can't share the hamper together. too bad. =(

Conclusion:

FUN !!!

But... next year... will be .... MORE FUN! ^^


Anyway. I dislike those chickens who ran away. Not helping to clean up the hall. ><
Make the seniors and I,Stephanie and Sze Yien so tired. TT

But it worth. XD
Went to tuition after that. Gosh. I missed Maths lessons for twice already. TT

Maybe, I should go and find Mr Kung and catch up everything!

No comments: