Saturday, April 18, 2009

Confucian Campfire

As I reached home after tuition, Mr Brother asked me why I no go confucian's campfire. ==

Nobody accompany. That's why I no go.

And he said, that he is going. ==

And I said, I want go also.

And he called me to eat faster. ==

I rushed like mad. Washing clothes, eating, bathing and changing into Ranger uniform.

He kept rushing me. ==

I looked sucks. No scarf, no tag.

Zoom. Reached there. ==

Peoples were shouting.

Mr Brother told me that it would be boring. ==

It was raining.

MBS and PESS coincidentally, eat in the same class. ==

After that, went out and continue the activities again.

Boring. ==

BORING!!!

All's about, acting while the song plays. ==

Sat there alone. No Friend.

Told brother that I am thirsty. ==

He brought me a bottle of ZEN drink.

Cannot open!!!!! ==

Conclusion, giving me a drink is useless.

Conclusion, bear ed my thirst until the campfire ended. ==

Walked to MBS, Tenth Air Scouts' HeadQuarter.

Boys were looking at me all the time. Thinking why am I standing there.

Few boys came and ask why I stand there.

Answered dengan takutnya.

At last, bro came back from don't know where and went back home.

What a tired day. ==


end.

No comments: