Monday, April 20, 2009

Thanks to the seniors!

At last, I opened my heart today. Opened my mind today.

Thanks to Xin Ying the most.

She told me a lot of things.

She advised me a lot.

And I do understand.

But, I am still with my view. QUIT!

Let's see.

Tears of sorrow dropped a lot today during cheer practice.

We played true or dare. And this was the time we shared everything.

I told out all my problems.

Hey seniors. I am very crazy de lo!

I am not that kind of quiet quiet girl la! Only during cheer practice.. I am like that.

Quite frustrated when the time to go home reached and I haven't finish my story. ==

Michelle, I understand your feelings. Stand still!

Anyway. Le Shen was right. Nobody can understand. I am the only that can understand what I am feeling.

You're right.

Let's see what the ending........


end.

No comments: