Thursday, April 16, 2009

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING NOW is,

............
.................
........................
............................
..................................

Yes! You got it right! It's

SECOND INTERVENSION TEST !!!!!!!!!!!!

My brain is now..... full of things.
Can't memorise anymore things.
See. I did not take even a book to revise.

Not that I am lazy.
But, I have no time.

I hate the school.
Too many activities.
Can you please cut down the activities?

This whole week, I stayed in the school until 5-6 pm.
We have to prepare for our PG which will be on this Saturday.
What a busy April.
APRIL is really fooling me.

Next week-Intervensi test & SPORT DAY

After 2-3 weeks, it will be our MID YEAR EXAM.

See!
I hate to be in Form 3!
I hate this!
I hate that!

Can anybody please understand me?
I don't want to join so many activities if I could.
I don't want to come to school during holidays.
My parents would scold if I tell them.

This year will be my PMR.
Nothing can be more important than my PMR!!!

I keep thinking this and that until more and more white hairs grow on my head.

Haiz.

Hell ya. I cried in the school today.
Shame.
I shouldn't cry in front of the seniors.
But, really beh tahan.

Thinking of my BUSY TIME, I feel like crying.
I want to go back home like my other friends who can go back home early.
I hate to stay back in the school until 4 or 5+ pm.

Cried all of sudden.
Thinking too much.

I feel like quitting from everything.
It will make my life goes happier.

Can I quit?
I hope the answer is YES.
Everything.

Sweat. Nothing can help me.
I am just hoping that I can quit from everything.
No more this and that.

I've thought of suiciding.
But, it is a very silly thing to do.
And, it's painful.
And, I wanted to see my PMR slip with STRAIGHT As'.

What can I do right now?
Nobody knows.

No comments: