Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Sukantara finally gone!

I was participating in 100 m and long jump.
Deng.

I losed in both.
100 m.
I supposed to be at the first or second place.
But...but..but...haiz...

When I was running..
I felt like my shoe is going to get off from my leg!
I was actually running the fastest..

And because I don't want my shoe to get off from my leg.. since it would be very fish...
I slowed down.....

TT

Slowly-slowly-slowly....
People caught me up.
I hate my shoe!!!!!!!
I hate my shoe!!!!

All's my shoe's fault.
If not, I can get FIRST OR SECOND LA!
AND CAN GO FOR FINAL!

DENG
DENG
DENG!!!!!!

For long jump,
I did jump.
I JUMPED!

But teacher said that I was stepping.
Not JUMPING!

ARHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

What is going on?!!!
What a bad luck!!!

I can get medal for both......if...those things...did not happen....
SWEATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


I HATE MY SHOE
I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE everything!!!!!!


23RD of April- sports day

Coming soon.
4x100m.
no confident.
Since.. Vinosha transfered to Connaught school..
She's the best runner in our school!
But, I will try to strive for the gold medal

><

Got to go.

end

No comments: