Sunday, April 12, 2009

Okay.
Supposed to go for the Prize Giving ceremony. But, I went for my eppda competition.
Well.
We reached there and registered.
Can you believe that, there's no teacher accompanying us?

HAH! This is true.
We were the fourth school to present.
Conclusion: Our presentation this year is more better than last year.

So fish!
My presentation was going all well...and suddenly.. when I was trying to elaborate..
I can't think of the word I wanted to say!
I was like... stopped there and .............. turned back and looked at Kah Mun.

Uh. I gave up. I straight away said the next thing. So fish!
I looked at the judge.
The judge at first was smiling but then.. the time I stopped... they looked onto the paper and wrote dunno what what. So fish. =(



Anyway. I can say that we can actually be the 8 best presenter.
But, we losed at the end.
Even teacher does not understand why.
Everything of our's was GREAT.

GREAT AND GREATER AND GREATEST!

Haiz.
Fishy again. You know why?

When the time to announce the winner,
Teacher asked me to go and stand in front there to wait to get the PARTICIPATION certificate.
I did. I stood outside the hall.
I waited and waited.

Until the participation certificates were given out to those school who did not win..
It was TOP 8 certificates giving.

Wow! I thought that we were in TOP 8!
I started to smile outside the hall.I felt so proud!
8th- not us
7th-not us
6th-not us

WAHAHAHAHHAHA!

5th-not us
4th- not us

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

3rd- not us
2nd-not us

Give up.

I knew that first place would be Aminuddin Baki's students.
And it is.

I was shocked.
Participation certificates...NO
Top 8- NO

What the H is going on?

And then.. I walked back to the place I was sitting.
I asked teacher.
Teacher said that she doesnt know why.
But never mind, she'll go and ask the dunno who who.

Ahhhh!!!!!

SOUR SOUR SOUR for all day long.
Felt like wanted to jump into the sea.

All I can say is, Do better next time.

Anyway, we were hungry.
We told teacher that we are hungry.
She brought us to MCD.

WAHHH!

She did not pay for us!
So stingy~
Last Year, Pn NorAdzlina paid for us le~
This year, this teacher did not pay for us!
TT

Heart pains. *using money

end

No comments: