Thursday, April 9, 2009

Went to SMK Seri Mulia today.

TT
It supposed to be Pn.Noradzlina to fetch us for the competition.
But due to the Academic Prize giving ceremony.. She cannot fetch us.

The teacher who fetched us to go to the school..can't help much when we had problems.
I don't like it. =(
Plus, there was dunno cockroach or spider in her car!
Oh My doot! It was quite dirty...

Anyway.
We started to make the slides show at 9.10 a.m.
It was all going fine.
We were given 3 hours to finish it all up.
Alright. You must be wondering what am I supposed to do.
The answer is : We had to make slides show about drugs.

Comparing this year and last year...
This year is much more better!
We managed to finish up everything in 3 hours.
It was really bad that last year... we were rushing like hell to finish it all up.

Everything was perfect.
But..our storyboard....sucks.
We scribbled a lot in the book.
We handed it up after we finished doing the slides show.

This Saturday.. Have to go to SMK Sri Permaisuri for presentation.
I'm actually quite nervous.
Presenting the slides show in front of so many students/judges.

I have to prepare before I present on this Saturday.
Kah Mun and I are presenting it.
Yoke Pui will be controlling the computer. =X

I am scared!

I suppose to go for my Prize Giving ceremony this Saturday.
Weee! Getting money and certificate!

But... because of that competition.. I won't be able to go.
I will be getting my money and certificate on next week.


Sleepy... Tired...

end.

No comments: