Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Woohoo. With a blink on eye, Sports Day is jsut around the corner! Phew-weeeet!

And, happy news for me.

I am going for 100 m!
Haha! I am totally happy!
I can't believe that I can go for 100 m!
I thought that I've lose on that Saringan day.
Haha!
I can't believe that!

So, tomorrow....

100m and 4x100m!

I can! I can! Medalsssss are waiting for me.
Hopefully, this year, I can still get gold medal for my 4x100m!

Woohoo!

Another thing.
Today, went into the Bilik Tayangan.
There was a Germany people there!
With few other peoples who had visited Japan, United States and bla!

Woots. That Germany people can speak Malay language. Not bad Not bad!
What a day for me.
I did not know that there is this activity going on in the Bilik Tayangan.
It was just a coincidence that I opened the door.

I thought that the prefects are in the Bilik Tayangan taking their skirts and blazer measurements.
As I opened the door, I saw May Koon and other cheer seniors sitting there and waving their hands calling me to go in.

I was like. What is this? Speech on cheerleading?
I went in.
But, not even a minute, I went out again. I went to search for the prefects.
Oh. They were in the PIBG room. Guhh!

I went in. Took my skirt measurement.
Quickly ran back to the Bilik Tayangan.
Not knowing what's going on in the room, I opened the door. Walked in and sat down.

Oh. Baru I tau what were they doing inside there.
They were telling their stories of going overseas.
Telling us the Japanese's culturals... Lalalalala....U.S.A ......

It was quite interesting. And oh, that Malay guy, speak his English fluently. Ouh!
I want my English to be like that too!

At first, when I walked in. That Germany people was telling dunno what what.
I sat down. He was speaking in Malay!
'.........................................................................................I am studying in SMK wangsa Maju'

Wow! Proud of him! His hair is totally blond!
Woohoo!

I love this programme!
I want it again!

Waiting for tomorrow...=)

No comments: