Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I WANT TO JOIN THE

MATHS AND SCIENCE QUIZ

ORGANIZED

BY

STAR newspaper!

It is on July!

But, since my friend was saying ' I scare you will lose'

I gave up.

How can she hurt me like that?

I mean, she knew that I can do it. But, maybe she is jealous of me?

She was saying ' i also want you to be in the same group with me'

But, when I was having my recess, she said that she scare I will lose.

I acted like I didnt hear it.

But, trust me. I was like, purple with rage!

She is.... haiz... I don't understand why.

Whenever she asked to borrow any books or paper to her, I feel like, I don;t want to borrow her.

My books and papers will be like rubbish after borrowing her!

I don't know what to do now. I want to join that competition !! 3 peoples in a group.

Maximum 2 groups from a school.
But teacher had already asked 3 girls from our class.
And she said, that she'll ask Melur for another group. =(


No comments: