Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's sports day.

FRUSTRATED

DISAPPOINTED

HATRED


Sadly to say.
I hate the 4 x100m the most!
That Malay Girl made me lose!!!!!!!
Do you know that I got gold medal last year?

But because of YOU. We got LAST!
My only hope sudah terbang~
Teacher's fault also.

I wrote CHeong Chui Yee's name on that paper for 4x100m.
But, the teacher busy busy go and change it to the Malay Girl!!

ARH!
I can't accept this!
Because of this, we losed.

The first runner. She was the third or fourth when she passed the baton to that Malay Girl.
That Malay Girl at first got third. Slowly~slowly~ slowly~

Back and back and back. People caught up her.
When the baton reached onto my hand... I tried to catch up.
But, the humans from other teams were too far away~
Sighs~

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU.

I CAN'T STOP BLAMING YOU.


About 100m.
This is better! =)

I got third /fourth upon ten peoples.
Yes. Third/Fourth.

Wanna know why?
Because, I reached at the same time with the people-who-get-bronze-medal.

Okay. I know you don't understand.
Like this.
There are 10 peoples. A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J.
Let say I am D.
A was the first one who reached.
B second. C and D reached at the same time.
But, C got the bronze medal and D didn't get it.

D is very very sad!
But, I am still quite happy.
Cause I sudah kalahkan 6 orang. HAHAHAHA.


Sudahlah~
Tak ada luck today. =(

Went to Gasoline to eat with the buddies after the Sports ended.
Ordered Butter Fillet rice and Honey Soda.
Not bad! =)

Back home at 4 something. Tired. Blogging here. Sleepy. Bye.
I want sleep lu. Take a nap. =D

No comments: