Friday, April 24, 2009

Woohoo!
It's weekend! I mean, It's Friday and tomorrow will be Saturday!
Anyway. I am still busy tomorrow. TT

Have to go to school for girl guides' meeting and computer class and tuition. TT

Anyway, I am quite happy today.

^ HAPPY ^


Wee! Wee! At last, my heart is opened up.
Felt happy after talking to the buddies in my pyramid group.^^

They are now understand me. And I now understand myself more.
I would like to say a very big THANK YOU.

Anyway. I am still not sure what should I do after this. Should I Q?
Nobody know and so do myself.

Give me some time to think. Think.Think.Think. I am thinking! Give me some time. =(

Alright. I will use this weekend to think. Don't worry. Or...one week.
Haiyak! I will stop talking about this.

I should now tell you plans for this weekend.
I want to do my KGT and my Sejarah project badly.

I wonder..how should I divide my time.
MAY is the month to hand in my projects and MID YEAR EXAM!

For your information, I have not started doing my projects. Haha.
Budak pandai.



No comments: