Saturday, April 25, 2009

Went to school just for guides' meeting and the computer class.

I really dislike those peoples who were so annoying.
Dahlah tak dengar ketua punya command, bising bising lagi. ><

I HATE IT.

Keep playing fool during the meeting.


We had our Pra-Perlantikan yesterday.
Weee. I passe everything. =)

Computer class- boring
I REALLY REALLY HATE THE TUTOR.

I am totally anti-him.
So strict so fierce.

He's just like a robot.
Teach only. ONLY.
No jokes.

Hey. After twice I did not attend the computer class... a lot of things I did not do.
My friend told me that since the first class until now, they are learning the same thing.
This is because there is slow learners.

I catch up everything yesterday.
In not more than one hour, I finished everything.
Really proud. Ahahaha. Don't misunderstand.

After that, since that masih ada masa...
That teacher let us to go into the Internet.
But not happy also.
HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I baru mau main jerr...
He called us to go out from the class since the class has ended.
Apalah. =(

HATE HIM HATE HIM HATE HIM !!

No comments: