Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's Sunday already. With a blink.

And now, few more days to MAY.
MAY
MAY

-mid year exam
-holiday
-Preparing for competition
-hand in PMR projects
-half year already!

Anyway. I can't wait for tomorrow.
Somehow, I feel so high to go for cheer practice.
Somehow, I feel like there is some buddies to talk to.
Somehow, my heart is finally back to the cheer team.

But....sorry......because....[something]

But don't worry!
I will always support you girls!
Oh yeah. Of course I feel sad...

Like Michelle, I hope that the year won't fly away so fast!
I don't want the seniors to graduate so fast!
I want to be crazy with you girls !

Woohoo. Thanks to Michelle and May Koon for making me to be 3+8 in the cheer team. TT

I am really happy that finally, i threw out all my feelings.
=)

I hope that this feelings can be maintained forever.
So that, life is challenging.

Hmm!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!

No comments: