Sunday, May 3, 2009

I am finally back to the blogging world. TT
I was banned by my brother from using the computer due to some arguements.
Haha. Thanks to him. Mid Year Exam is coming soon.

Long time never touch the keyboard.
During this longgggg time.. I have a lot of things to tell. Of course.

I am now the director o the cheer team. *
Perlantikan Pengawas is on this Friday. *
Went to Cochrane Perkasa school for the Prefects' Gathering. *

Surprisingly, Cochrane Perkasa's prefects gathering was fun too.
I thought it would be boring.
No performance. Only games. Their games were fun larrr.

But anyway. I am not happy at the end. =(
During the station games, my group manages to get second place.
But then, finale... we lose.

Seriously, we lose unhappy-ly.
Main tipuuuuuuuuuu.

Those station games were meaningless.
Although we got second place. But it was not counted for anything. ==

Rushed back to Pudu for tuition.
I was late. =(

At night, went to aunt's house.
It was cousin Deric's birthday.
The foods were yummy licious.

Anyway, caught a bad stomach ache today.
Maybe... because I ate a lot yesterday.
Or maybe.... mixed something that should not be.

Oh ya. BaruI tau, my blog is so so so so so famous .
I don't want so many people read my blog. ><
Nanti, kalau ada apa-apa I am not happy with, I can't post it here. ><

MID YEAR EXAM IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

I haven't start my revision. Bad girl.
My time is so so so so so so so so so full laaa.

No time to study also.
Plus, I have to rush for my projects.
Have to pass it up in 10++ more days.

I can't wait for the holidays to reach.
I need holidays for so badly.
I need to rest.
I need to play! =P

Maybe... Maybe... I should start my revision for PMR during that 'long' holidays.
I have no much time. 4 more months to take PMR.

I don't know why.
I miss cheer practice laaaa.
O.O

Xin Ying asked me whether my name can be put in the reserve team's name or not.
Put la. I don't mind. =)
Dear seniors, put my name until I am Form 5 pun boleh.
I would like too. =)

Oh ya. Yesterday was LeeHom's concert .
Should take a chair and place it outside the stadium.
Can listen live. =P
It's Free Of Charge okaayyy.

Got to go. =P

No comments: