Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's all overed.

OVERED!

Finally, I have a very sweet time to rest my mind.. play for fun... BEFORE

PMR

comes!



See. I planned to start studying for my PMR after that mid term holidays.
Please. LET ME TO ENJOY MY very last holidays before PMR.

Although August has a holidays too, but, do you think I can play on that time? No more playing.
Serious.

I have to study hard in order to achieve my target.my aim.

Woohoo. Art,Sivik and KH paper today.
Art was okay. Use brain without reading. =)
Sivik was worse. stupid idiot hard questions!
KH... damn. I thought I can get an A for my KH since I got highest for KH in the whole form LAST YEAR.
But... everything was going out from my fingers...
The questions were hard like hell. I had not enough time to read KH .
I did not read form 2's lessons.
Yesterday I slept QUITE early just to charge back my energy.

I need more energy to jump right after exam ended.

LOL!
Alright. I am off to play SDO now!

Oh ya. Teachers' Day will be on this Friday.
Need to stayback for rehearsal tomorrow. Arh.
Oh ya. Maybe out to buy presents for teachers too.
I actually planned to stay back for cheer tomorrow.
But since there are so many things for me to do tomorrow..
I think.. I need to cut cut 'stayback for cheer' from my list.
Sorry seniors. =(

No comments: