Saturday, May 30, 2009

Look. It's her birthday.
Guess who?
Yeah. It's her. The Pig 1 . The Munchys girl. The penolong ketua pengawas. The tall girl.

Here, I wish you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY SWEET 15TH!

Although, we did not meet for 3 years, but I still remember your birthday weh!

Anyway, I fell asleep while waiting for the clock struck 12 a.m.
I woke up and I almost forget to wish her.
I stood up and got out from the room and suddenly, 'OI. WISH HER! '

And quickly, I looked on my phone. Oh, it is 11.58 p.m now.
Nevermind. Perhaps her clock is showing 12 a.m liao.
And so, I sent a message to her.

Ahahaa. She told me that I was the 14th to wish her.
Oh yeah. Checked her blog just now, and, I wished her at 12.05 a.m!!
I was late! ARHHHHHHHHHH.

And my rAnking dropped to 15th. Sweat.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

You're the greatest friend I ever had.
And... our sweet memories remain in my heart forever......................... Ahahaha.

No comments: