Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's Saturday.
A bright day to go for a carnival.
So, here it is.

I went to VI 's Carnival.
Reached there at 11 a.m.
I thought I could give Chui Yee and Shun Yin a surprise..
But... they were acting like so normal. ==

But, anyway, I saw few peoples who are from my tuition and same class with me de!
Chui Yee was so brAVE! She went to take picture with a snake!
She held the snake. Gosh! She's crazy!

Wasted my RM 10!
I bought the ticket just to play in haunted house.
But, sadly, the haunted house haven't opened yet! GRR.
Waited for so long.. And finally, Chui Yee and Shun Yin went to Kasturi for tuition.
Left me alone. TT

Then, went to meet up with the cheerleaders from my school.
Before that, watched Shirtliff cheerleading!
Erm.. not a good show. My comment. Sorry.

Walked around with them.
Bought a cup of Yam 'ice shake'. Not bad.
Still got 7 ringgit left.
So.. all belanja on drinks and foods.

There was Fish spa!
Awesome.
After that, took LRT to Pudu and tuition.. Bored like hell.

Bought this 2 for RM 3. ==

Their flier.

Oh-I-waited-for-so-long-also-havent-open-to-play

SHIRTLIFF.

Woohoo! Snake !

No comments: