Friday, May 29, 2009

I was freaking angry and sad yesterday.
Why? Why?
My science paper 1 got as low as I never thought before!
Normally, even though I did not read much, I can score at least 30.
But this time.. it is so low!

I did not make even a sound after I received my paper.
I saw the marks and almost vomit blood.
God knows how sad am I.
Nobody could understand me.

I was thinking.. Paper 1.. I have already got a low marks on my paper 1.
Paper 2? No way that I will get high marks on it.
I wrote a lot of stupid answers on paper 2. I felt uncomfortable seeing the answer spaces blank.
That's why... I would rather write a stupid answers better than living it BLANK.

So, I don't put a damn on it.
But, I am hoping that I won't fail in my science.
I don't want to see a RED marks!

I had really not enough time to study when exams were around the corner.
Projects were not done yet.
Everyday, I am glued onto the project papers.
So, what's the result of TAK BELAJAR?

You will get low marks!
Now.. I have no more hopes on my exams..
I am scared.
Science die liao.
Kh- sure die
Sejarah -die
Civic-die

I am really scared that my result will drop. No more top 10?
ARH! My mum will nag me for a long time or maybe...maybe.. bann me from playing computer all the time.

God knows what I am feeling.
I can't stand peoples crapping beside me.
Kept complaining that their marks are low.
Hello. Your marks are higher than me.
If you say that your marks are low and you wanted to die, then, what about me?

Is it that I should go and jump into the sea?
I shouted at them just to let out my feelings.
I can't stand it. complain complain complain.
Is just that what you guys can do?

In my history, this is my very first time scolding my friends.
I mean, shouted/scolded them.
I have feelings too.

What friends are for?
I thought friends should accompany you wherever you go?
I thought friends should share the feelings?
I thought friends should share the stories?
I thought friend should CALM you DOWN when you are sad?

It's like a knife stabbing into your heart.
In this world.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND what is true friends. I am serious.

The kind of friend that I wish for is not there for me.
Perhaps, God is trying to test me?
I understand. After 3 years without true friends.. I have make use with it already.
Why can't there be a friend... sharing stories...understand you... making you to happy when you're sad?

Seriously, I felt uncomfortable when there is a friend following me everywhere now.
NOW, I FELT REALLY COMFORTABLE going here and there by myself. ^^

Yeah. Maybe, I am a bit...weird.
But, I am happy with my life now. ^^

Normal friends are enough for me.
I don't need true friends.
No offense ya.

No comments: