Friday, May 29, 2009

School celebrated teachers' day today.
And I LOVE TEACHERS' DAY!

Wanna know why?
The first reason is......................................... NO NEED TO STUDY!
The second reason is................. Can watched a lot of performances.
The third reason is.......................... I can see teachers dancing!
The fourth reason is.......................... there is no fourth reason!

Overall, the AJK dance was the best!
And the headlines session was fantastic. Actually, I can't hear what were they talking.
But, the headmistress laughed until burst into tears. LOL.

After the performances, we had our breaK.
Puan Suziena was good. She treated us to eat cakes!
After the break, we watched the teachers playing this and that game.

I think volleyball was the most exciting game. Because I love volleyball.
Netball not bad too.

School ended our prize giving ceremony.
Went to Chui Yee's house while waiting to go to MBS for ICC meeting.
We reached there the EARLIEST overall.

Saw one of my brother's best friend.
The meeting starts on 3 p.m and we reached there 2.30 p.m.
Wow. The interactors from other school sangat menepati masa la.
The interactors reached at around 2.45++. ==

During the meeting. I was watching the videos from Chui Yee's camera[teacher's day]
And then, Chui Yee gave me to see a video from her phone. OMG is what I could say!
I can hardly believe that happening in Times Square. So disgusting!

Ended one hour earlier than the time stated in the concent form. ==
So, back home and blogging here.

I wanted to go to VICTORIA INSTITUTION's carnivalllllllllll la.
But, I know that once I stepped in the school, My money will fly away as fast as thunder.
I wanted to see how's their haunted house look like... I wanted to see their cheerleading performance.............

got to go. SDO!

And finally,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!




No comments: