Monday, June 22, 2009


Can I go to Belum Rainforest?

I'm interested! But yet, it's expensive. Yeah, we have to pay RM 280!
Never heard of Belum Rainforest? This forest has 130 million years...? If I am not mistaken. ==
And it's 60km from Kuala Kangsar. If you do not know where's Kuala Kangsar..Pity. It's situated in Perak. ==

My main point is, I want to see/enjoy the beautiful nature...fresh air...without H1N1...
It's open for all ! This camp is organized by the Trans-Edventure.

I hope my mother will let but...90% she won't let. =X
Due to the price...

It's beautiful there! And we are staying on the island! WATER around. =)

You know, Man Xi loves outdoor. I wish that I can go...
If you know, this forest isn't famous yet. Because hutan ini baru bukak!

There's lake..jungle..wild elephant... ARMIES!
REAL ARMIES WILL BE PROTECTING YOU! ERM, DUE TO THE SAFETY THERE..wild elephant wo...

I want to go... My friends are going...Oh yeah.. I also want to meet the orang asli there.
I want to listen to the language they speaking.. It's interesting! AGRO head! =)

3 days 2 nights....rm 280... UNAFFORDABLE. =(
Perak! My hometown!
Forest! I love forest!
As teacher said.. experience cannot be bought.
It's really beautiful there.. I have a chance.. Why not take this opportunity?

I wish I have rm 280 now..
RM 100 i also takde.. macam mana nak pergi?
=(

Sad...

Another sad thing..
I knew my position in class/exam already.
BIG DROP.

From top 10 >>>> 14th.

Luckily, my mom knew it already.
If not, sure dead man.

Oh yeah, I felt pity on my friend and her grandmother which turned to be like... weird.
Her grandmother dealed with a 'G****' ~~ 30 years ago...then last CNY..the G came back to find her..but her grandmother kept it as a secret... and the G wanted to live now..but her grandmother did not allow it. At the end, the G went away...and suddenly, her grandmother kept saying that she's 21 years old..and she does not recognize her family members...she threw all the clothes away cause she said that it contained smells..she acted weirdly..until now....still the same... another point= normally..her grandmother speaks cantonese but suddenly..she turned to speak in english! it's hard to believe..but..I believe it! hope that everything will go well soon!



Oh yeah people!
I'm going to a PMR seminar organized by the Ti-ratana!
Inform me if you're going !

No comments: