Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'M SO EXCITED TO STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PMR is getting nearer and nearer...day by day...hour by hour...minute by minute...second by second...

Alright. I have 16 more weeks.
It's really tough for me to study whole day...But I will try...

I'm really glad that finally, I built up the spirits in myself !

Woohoo! I have to focus on my history since that it would be very hard this year.
Yeah, alert people, HISTORY is very very tough this year! Mostly will be KBKK questions. TT


I'm not in the mood to play computer. Uhh.
I'm more to study now.
Oh yeah. I'm going to make a board with the word MURIEL.
I'll be the best supporter. ^^

Oh yeah, I feel so pity on the girl who studies in Davidson school.
11 years old and she got A(H1N1). Pity her.

Is that real that those who got h1n1 will die?
If yes, pityyyyyyyyyyy.

I hope this infection can stop quickly.
I don't want it to infect others...

Lastly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister. =)

No comments: