Saturday, June 20, 2009

Munch munch munch. Yeah, I'm enjoying my Mcd.

Wth. I wanted to shout out loud now.
I'm being emo right now. RIGHT NOW.

I got so fed up with the students in my school.
I guess this girl...'s hand....is itchy!!

Yeah. Readers, I know you don't understand what I'm talking about.
And now, I will tell you.

SOMEBODY STOLE MY MP4!
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT HER!

I can't stand it.
Although it does not belong to me, I felt so.... sad....for my sister.
I lost her mp4. She used her first salary to buy it..and it got stolen by those brainless human.

my fault.
I put my bag outside the library while waiting for the computer class to start.
And I went away for a while...When I went back...I saw my bag...
'Sitting sadly at the -not-the-original-place-! '

I felt weird..How come our bags......

I put my bag behind my friend's bag...but then.... it's not there...
somebody moved my bag!

I went to check and oh-shit.
My MP4!

My friends' bag..all opened.
I went to search for the STEALER.
I asked my friend to spy on somebody...
I kept on following her...
But, it's not her...
My friend went to ask her about it..checked her bag and pocket..
And nothing...

And then, I suspected the indian fella.
She kept staring at me... as like..she knew something...

I tried to act calm...and wherever I walk..she kept staring at me...
I went out from the class...to check on her bag....
And found nothing...

I did everything I can do...
checked on those suspects' bag...
Nothing..In the end..
I have to tell the teacher..
This teacher which is a lady...
Let me to check on the girls...and their bag...
But nothing...again...

What I found was, this Indian fella was so scared when I look at her...
After class... this fella was rushing... I also rush la.. fikir apa lagi?
I followed her... And half way, she found that I'm following her!
I followed her until the school's bridge..

and still, nothing.
I guess...maybe she hided it somewhere in the school...or her private part....LOL

When we were having our computer class...
She went out from the class... I rushed out to search for her..without informing teacher...
I can't find her anywhere...
I went to find her in the toilet,canteen,field... and she was nowhere.

Weird. When Yoke Pui and me went into the teacher's toilet to search for her...
This FELLA sneaked into the class!
I also tak perasan she's already in the class!
When I got into the class..she was staring at me...

I wondered, WHEN DID SHE SNEAKED INTO THE CLASS?
AND WHY DID SHE NEED TO SNEAK INTO THE CLASS WHEN WE ENTERED THE TOILET?

So..the day ended...by... NOTHING.
I'm sad... heart pains.

Next Monday, I'm so going to find her and ask her!
I'll just create a stupid and pity story to make her feel pity of me and give back me.
Okay... we're just suspecting her... but I think.. she has 99.999999% to be the one!
She had a bad record you know..

She stole the cheerleaders money before...
And when I went away after putting my bag outside the library..
She's already in the school!

Alright, it's a stupid idea of creating those silly story and make her feel pity on me..
But, why not give a try?

I feel so sorry to my sister...

Bodoh punya pencuri.
Got calculator in the bag also don't steal. How stupid are you?
It's quite valuable okay.
And, oh, even some coins in my purse.... also got stolen!
Coins also steal!
I guess, this girl is really POOR!

Luckily, I took out my IDENTIFICATION CARD AND MY PAPER MONEY!

CURSE HER CURSE HER CURSE HER CURSE HER CURSE HER

I wish that I can catch her RED HANDED!
And, I will sue her kao kao!


SORRY readers. All language mixed in this post.
TOO ANGRY LIAO.

Sorry sis.
And she said, she'll kill me when she come back home. TT
Tomorrow is her birthday... And I gave her the biggest present. TT

No comments: