Friday, June 19, 2009

I wonder why why why and why.
Although I did something to help her,
she will never appreciate.

I mean, did you say thank you?
You had always been beside me, telling that, how sad you were, how happy you were.
But, can you actually understand my feelings?

You got something from my help, I'm waiting for the 'thank you'.
But, did you?
You kept on telling how good you were.
But, did you say thank you?

I am happy that you got something you want, something I helped you.
But when you got it, did you appreciate the one who helped you?
It is WORTHLESS if you did the thing not by yourself.
Don't you think so?
I always wanted to talk to you, but, when I face you, I'll get angry.
I just don't have the mood to look at your face, talk to you.
I can listen to you, but, after that, can you do the same thing to me?
NO.

What you can do is only saying the word, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, never mind, never mind, never mind.

You always think that peoples around you are not with you, but, the fact is you are thinking too much.
That kind of feelings are not good.
Yeah, I knew it.

I understood how you feel. I advised you. But, HAVE YOU EVER TRied TO FOLLOW it?
You are stubborn. Whatever I told you, you never listen.
At the end, you are the one who get the 'reward'.
You are trying all the best ways for this and that. But, did you know that it's worthless?

Why not appreciate the one who cares more about you?
You are just wasting your time on those MEANINGLESS, WORTHLESS things.
I know, it's useless to write about it here,
Anyway, I think, I feel better after posting it here.

I don't think she will read my blog okayyy.

No comments: