Thursday, June 18, 2009

Among all the subjects, PJK had brought me up.
I have got 92% for my PJK! Although it would be more perfect with 1,0 and another 0, but... I am still happy with it. I am the highest among all!

For the theory test, I got 33/40. It's quite low.... And then, with my talented skills in volleyball and my good manner...I managed to get 39/40 from 4 skills...and yup, one of it..I lost one mark...and then..another 20/20 for my... attitude.


After getting my PJK paper..I got my Geography paper.. I got 20 wrong..Gosh...But anyway, still high for me.Better than my history... I almost fail in that subject...Blame myself for not doing well... Blame it that I do projects during exam week...and caused me having not enough time to study...

I am so sad...No matter how high I get... I can't catch up with the others already...
It's too late.... So.. What I learned is, study more.. study hard...
No more top 10... How sad... I will be getting my Civic paper tomorrow.. And again.. No hope..
Don't know which oh-so-clever-teacher made those oh-so-******-questions.

Lastly, here's a nice video for the cheerleaders in MURIEL. Sorry, I am not one of them. ==



No comments: