Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I am so damn angry now. And,oh, no mood too.
My results dropped badly. I guess, it's not because that I am lazy to study.
I guess, the reason is because I have not enough to study.
I will not be in the top 10 anymore. I am so worry about it.
First time ever, I got no A for my English, no A or B for my BM!

I am so disappointed with my BM! What the heck had happened to my BM?
Tears dropped...Heart had been stabbed with a knife...
I got only 58% for my BM. FIRST TIME EVER.
I had never got such bad marks for my BM!
English, I don;t know what happened to my English.
Teacher said that my novel part... the theme for the story was not suitable.wth, I followed the book ! my story... haiz.. I don't know what to say about it.

I am so sorry for being rude here, but I just can't stand seeing one paper by one paper...with such bad marks!
I put no more hopes on top 10. Even those...who are worse than me in exam... can be higher than me in certain subjects.... I guess?

I don't know what to explain to my mother she go to school to get my results.
I am sure..my mother will ground me. Ban me from using computer... asked me to study more...
I hope that she will read this... as long as she understands... and I no need to explain when she go and get my results!
ARH! 15 YEARS.... 15 YEARS.... First time not getting into top 10....
I am also worried that... my mother will ask me to stop tuition-ing.
I would like to tell her that.. it's not the tuition's problem..
But..can I?

Seriously, I wanted to go back to the time I was having exam..
So that, I can do better... But.. can it be happening?
Regret..for not doing well...
I put my feelings in doing the essays..but ended up... getting low marks..
BM teacher said that my essay was more to introduction.. Isi sikit. wth!

Weird..Strange..Everytime I put my feelings in writing the essays either in Bm or English..
Especially English... I will get low marks.
But..if I write without my feelings... I will get high marks!
What do you want!

My history.. no need to say. I will be getting 50++ again.
My geography... still got hope.
I am not sure whether I can be in top 15 or not.
I hope I can.

Can somebody help to explain to my parents?
I hope they understand.
It is better if they know earlier than later.
At least, they could understand what happened.

Haiz.
I will just jump into the sea.
....
....
...

No comments: