Monday, June 15, 2009

Schooling time is finally back.
Like others, I want more and more holidays...

Alright. Anyway, it was not that boring as I thought.
Back to school... shouting with friends... Okayyy la.

Anyway, today was quite a bad day for me.
Teacher changed my place. Damn.
After 6 months peoples are jealous-ing on me..cause teacher did not change my partner and my place...
Now, they are not envy of me anymore starts on today.

How sad, teacher changed me to the back.
Reason: you are tall.
Ehem, I am already sitting at the back laaaa...why still need to change me to another row? sweat.

Luckily, I am sitting beside Chui Yee. At least, I can disturb her.

Receiving a lot of exam papers today.
Yeah, as I predicted, I got bad results.
But, I am satisfy with my Science result!
I thought I would get a Donkey or an Elephant...
But, I got B! WOOHOOO!

Another thing, my KH sucks.
I got a C for my KH.
Compared with others... my KH was quite low...
Teacher asked us to corrections for those questions that were wrong..
And..I got thousands to do..

Moral okaaayy lo.
Maths' result = FANTASTIC!
i got 36/40 for my paper 1... Satisfy. =)


I am worried...I think.. I am not in the top 10 anymore... T_________T
What am I going to tell my parents?
I am sure that my parents will say that I play computer too much.Arh!

I need somebody to help me.
I have 17 more weeks to sit for PMR.
17 x 2 days = 34 days!

2 days from every weekend. =P
Trial will be on August. I am so going to study hard!
Play less! Study smart! I will start revising tonight! =)

It's time to watch television. =)

No comments: