Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tomorrow's the Open day.
How sad...

T___T
I still haven't tell my mum about it yet. LOL.
I'll be telling her at the eleventh hour.XD

Supposed to go for a movie today..But due to the 'traffic jam' in GSC's website..
Booking can't be made. How sad...
I was so excited that I'm going to watch Transformers=Revenge of the fallen...
But ended up..the plan had to be canceled.

I knew my position in the class..
it's quite bad for me..But, I'm still glad that...my result isn't that bad as I thought. I thought I will get below 15. Phew~

from top 10 to top 15. SAD nyek.

____________________________________________________

Entrepreneur day.

I'll be helping Interact club.yeah, the most active one. LOL
But sorry guys, I didn't accompany you all to buy the marshmallows.
Interact club will be selling Chocolate fondue! Never eat before. ==
And Chinese society is selling the same thing..but just that their one is Banana.


Prefectorial board will be selling ice blended. == I guess, it would be very 'laris'. Selling fast.

The funny thing=
photography club is making haunted house.
I heard that you'll need to close your eyes in the haunted house and follow the string to walk.
*laughs* I think, the point is, you pay to give people touchhhhhhh you. Not really scary though. Wow, give people touch inside. GOOD idea huh? hey! you closed your eyes..how can you see the ghosts? touching only, I guess.

Those who scream inside...most probably are rats. -- sorry peoples.

MURIEL! pictures! Can I go up? I want!

__________________________________________

There's something I've been wondering...
Why ...there is this kind of person in this beautiful world?
No need to be so arrogant okay?
Please stop showing your pig face.

Persoalan : Did you ever consider me as one of the ______?
I think, you did not.
You ask the others to help you instead of me.
You side-long looked at me yesterday.
And I hate it.
Obviously.
How am I going to get my co-co book signed end of the year ?
What if teacher ask me, 'why didnt' I see you around?'

I hate it! I hate it!
I hate you! I hate you!
Peoples were telling me, 'Think carefully man xi. You've been fooled. '

I ignored it. Cause I don't mind. But now, I MIND.

My advice, Stop showing your pig face.
_________________________________________________

Lesbians are getting more and more in this world. Crazy.
I don't understand what are they thinking.
Ewww. Disgusted.
==

No comments: