Saturday, June 27, 2009

Damn tired!
After having bath...finally...feel better. =)
Wondering why I am so tired? Neh, entrepreneur day ma. =P
As the clock struck ed 9..the students started to run to our stall.
Wow.. I guess... we earned...thousand? perhaps...

I was helping prefects' stall. Supposed to help Interact's stall but huixia kicked me away. LOL.

Eileen and friends started to blend blend blend. And I started to put put put straw and cup cover.
And oh, laugh laugh laugh too.
At first, Eileen was testing the Mocha taste made by her... and seriously.. it had to improve more.

But since the students came liao, she started to make the Mocha without bothering the taste.
Either it is bitter or sweet or tasteless or sucks..doesn't matter. LOL.
I did help. =) Whenever Eileen was not around.. I took her job. And.. maybe.. it was nice.
NICER. haha. Kidding. ^^

Unfortunately..the blender was...erm..kinda cacat. cannot blend ice. So..havta ask the others to blend the ice and give us.
Sometimes, I tried to 'steal bone.' Haha. Walked around..fooled around..I used RM 14 to buy the PMR books. RM 2 per book! CHEAP!

At 12 p.m.. I went to jaga-jaga the side gate. for 45 minutes! T__T

I went into the 'black box' and conclusion...it was...erm..quite... bad..
LOL..I mean.. as I entered the class.. wow! SO SMELLY AND HOT.
Quickly...ran away. LOLx.

Went back to the prefects' stall again...to give a hand.
Lama-lama...customers became lesser and lesser.

Alright... Thanks to Manda for treatening me to drink the.. root beer and ai.
Thanks to cheng yee..for the sushi and the one cup of honey dew sai mai lou.
Manda no good la..isshhh. no sushi for me. haha.

So.. the event ended by packings...
The chinese society so.. irresponsible..ran away..without throwing the rubbish!
So..me and Eileen need to throw the rubbish for you guys!
Somemore..the rubbishssssssss weren't in the plastic bag.. really in the rubbish bin you know!
Have to..use the hand..to take it out..EWWW~!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As you know... yesterday was the open day.
I asked my mother to come at 10.30 a.m but ended up..she came at 11.30 a.m. ==
When she came.. she sat outside. because inside was..fulled.
When there was a place inside.. I asked my mum to go inside to sit..but that 'dumb dumb's m mum' went to sit at the place!
I really want to scold her you know!
Must follow the queue ma!
ISSHHHHHHHHH.

waited for so long.. finally..it was my mum's turn..
I don't understand why.. teacher was talking strictly to my mother.
And she showed... one by one...subject to my mother.
When she showed to Moral.. A... I nodded happily..
And she said.. 'Sorry arh, moral is not your pmr subject' STRICTLY!

Wahh! A knife stabbed into my heart la!
I supposed to nodd harder and happier when she points to my PJ marks..But..because of those words...she broke me down...T___T

So..went back home..what's more? of course..i got nagged.
and today, she nagged me again.. and she even asked me to change tuition centre!
Change to Kasturi...should I?
But then.. Sejarah lesson in Martin is the best wo.
T___T


Tomorrow going to Damansara for a PMR seminar.
Sigh~ No holiday..


tomorrow i'm going to Damansara for a PMR seminar!

No comments: