Thursday, July 2, 2009



I'm back! After being so hardworking for few days...
Finally I'm back to the SCIENCE & Technology world. lolx

Well. I have a lot to say..So..this is going to take you time..

28th of June 2009
THE MOST POWERFUL SEMINAR. My school was the latest to reach in the hall. How shame. == On the way to Damansara, I was texting with Yuen Theng. Kept and kept and kept texting.
As we, the PESSians, reached there.. we ran to the hall as I shouted 'quick! the hall is going to close! ' We received a book and a file and a milo. And and and. . LOL Alright..the seminar was started by this aqua man, named Christopher Wong. I hate it duh. His speech/talk was so damn boring. I don't understand why everyone said that it was fun. == I'm not interested. == And then, we had all those pray pray pray...Muslim..Buddhist..Indian..Sikh...==
Later on, it was
Science- Boring. He just told us the answers for this and this in the book. Only when he was teaching us about the reproductive system..it was fun.

Maths- BORING X__X this man did not teach much.. he just taught us pythagoras...algebraic.

SEJARAH- DAMN FUN! FUN FUN FUN. He taught us how to revise History. And he is kind la! He asked somebody brave to go to the front and answer his question. A malay boy went to the front and answered his question WRONGLY. But then..guess what? The teacher gave him a BIG BIG BIG box of Ferreror Rocher! WAHH!

English- this teacher was arrogant. She kept asking the students to be quiet. And her class wasn't fun la. She just taught us on Literature. But it was kinda...useful .

Bahasa MALAYSIA - SUPERB FUN! For the whole day, this was the most most most fun one.
He is an Indian. But his language was sharp. He has a clever brain. He entertained us with a lot of jokes. And he taught us several 'taktik kotor'. SUPER useful. I want to take his class in PERFECTION tuition centre... but its far! DAMANSARA, kepong,selayang... wa..all far far. and It's expensive! RM 89 per month! Just for one subject! ==

Great to meet Yuen Theng there. ^^ Long time no see. She changed a lot. Taller [but i'm taller], more mature....We kept looking at each other during the seminar as like we are in love. Haha. I felt really sad when the seminar ended. That means.. we will not see each other for a long time again.. perhaps, SPM seminar? lol. Keep in touch and take care babeh! Oh ya. Nice marshmallow huh? =)
29th of June 2009
Kinda tired.. due to..lack of resting. As usual..we had assembly..study..recess..study..and meeting. Thanks to Eileen for giving me 5 merits. Haha. Worth to help you huh? ^^
+ During Science class, I asked teacher when is the Saintis Muda competition and she asnwered me, Dunno.

30th of June 2009
Was kinda shocked. Teacher..told me and my friends that tomorrow, Wednesday is the Saintis Muda competition! Wah! Just yesterday I asked, and today you tell me is tomorrow. T__T
We don't even have the time to read! One night! How to revise?
+ iNTERACT- We had board meeting. And sorry to Hui Xia, I left early. Really sorry.
+ WATCHED TRANSFORMERS-revenge of the fallen! GREAT! I want to watch again!
Thanks to my sis for treating me to watch Transformers. Hell ya, there'll be part III ! My sister told me it would be on 2011. 2 years! Can't wait! I'm kinda in love with this movie. Bumblebee..optimus prime..and the 2 twins car. I wonder..who created this movie? So cool. Cool designs of robots! There were few funny parts. Once you laughed, you'll laugh your tongue out!

1st of July 2009
Competition. Went to SMK wangsa Melawati for the competition. Teacher told us only 2 participants. But we brought 3! How? So.. we decided to change change during the competition. Nobody knows.^^ This competition was like..go to the station, observe the experiment and answer the questions. Science questions. Kinda hard. Those experiment.. We had never see these cexperiments before. So, we cracked our brain to think. Clever girls. ^^
Ended up..losing..Now, we're worried.. what if there's only 2 certificates? How to share?
+ Went back to school and reached there at 3 p.m. Can't see lai yan anywhere.. and I knew that she went for her tuition. So, I rushed to PTM and waited for the class to change teacher. I sneaked in then.

2nd of July 2009
Today! During PJ lesson, teacher asked us to show our aerobic dance. Well, last week, we were asked to practise our dance. If it's not sharp, we will be demerited 10. So, today we have to show it. We were not prepared..and teacher gave us 15 minutes to prepape.
When the time reached.. we showed her the dance.. she kept saying that it was not sharp. And there were few girls dancing terribly. She kept asking us to dance properly. The whole class was so tired. and I was waiting to eat! At the end of the class, she said it was better. and also, she said that today she wants to demerit us. We shouted no and she asked us to promise her something that it would make her not to demerit us. So..those 8 aunties said that we are going to dance PERFECTLY next week. sweat. I don't think we can. Before the bells rang, teacher used some lembik lembik toy balls to throw at those who did not do perfectly. So funny man.


These days, I am rushing to finish up my MURIEL board. I am going to be the best not-a-real-director-but-i-am-going-to-be-the-best-supporter! SPIRITS UP!






No comments: