Tuesday, July 7, 2009





4th of July 2009

Finally, CHEER 2009 is here. Woke up early in the morning, went to school. Thought I can snap a few pictures where the cheerleaders are making up, but failed. As I reached school, the cheerleaders had already left the school. By 8.30 a.m, all the supporters reached and we headed into the bus. Reached Putra Indoor Stadium and we went in. We took a sit...and by 10 a.m, the competition started. Somehow, it wasn't that fun as last year. Not enough ohm! Muriel was the 35th to perform.. Comment: timing was kinda... bad..pyramids were kinda..messy. But, dances were cool! THE PART I LOVE THE MOST! Cheer too. After rest time, the stadium rocked! Maybe, after having their lunch, the supporters got back their energy. LOL. So damn fun! I love shouting. The sister team of MURIEL's, was not that good on the first day. So.. the event ended up by MURIEL and DAZZLE were not in the top 15. Woohoo! So fun! As stunners all boys team came out, first of all, I saw him! You know who? I saw the Sugus boy! Although my sit was quite far from the mat, I can still see his face! I was shouting to my friends, HEY! LOOK at that guy! He's the...the..the.. neh, acted in the sweet advertisement one arh! [I knew that the sweet's name is SUGUS but I was not sure. ] And my friends were still blurr. Who? And me, NEHH, the one who stood at the back..that anglo arh! My friends, Oh..that one arh? What advertisement? Me, the sweet...neh..eat already..then he danced arh...Friends, Oh! that Sugus! Me, Yes!



5th of July 2009

The stadium rocked! As I reached, I could see a lot of people inside there! So many supporters were there. Especially Xavier,Blitzers,MURIEL and Dynamitez. The competition had enough ohm on today! The songs were played loudly..Emcees were joking around..Giving gifts...Anyway, MURIEL was the fifth to perform. ROCKS! Girls, you guys did really well today! Better than the day before! Unfortunately, the last pose was failed. But nevermind! You guys rockX! Dazzle was awesome too! Fantastic performance! =) During the rest time, Me, CHui Yee, Shun Yin and Shun-Zi fooled around to find for the judges to snap some pictures. Before that, we passed by the Stunners All Boys & Girls team. And I ran towards Chui Yee and Shun Yin shouting, HEY! I saw the SUGUS BOY! He's so cute larrh! Awwww. =) And CHui Yee asked WHERE? WHERE?! Pulling my hands to the stunners. Chui Yee, Nehh! He's going inside!! Well, he was actually going to the toilet. They waited there..and I was kinda shame to do that. Shun-Zi was so brave that she asked us, wantto take picture or not gehh? And I answered her Wahh! So embarassing la. Suddenly SHun-Zi Whispered, Want or not?!! He's coming!! I was like..hah! And I faced the wall. And suddenly, I heard someone calling me, Man Xi! Man Xi! And I turned to look at them. And I saw Sugus Boy was saying, Okay. Come. And all of us went to him and snapped! Wow. Seriously, He's so open minded la. He's willing to snap pictures with us. Unknowns! Adn then.. we thanked him and walked away. We found Santwon, the black judge. Of course, we took pictures with him and asked for his signature. After that, We were trying to find Tye Hill but could not. And somehow, I have the feelings to snap another picture with Sugus Boy. And so, we did it again! Haha! One by one of us went to take picture with him. He wanted to sit down but we were disturbing him. So sorry. All the pictures, mine was the most special one! Because...mine..he posed with me! Haha.
So..the competition started again.. And Blitzers won! New record. Congratulations! =)

Champion: Blitzers
First Runner up : Shirtliff
Second runner up : Calyx
Fourth Place : Titans
Fifth place : Dynamitez

Best supporters : Blitzers
Best Costume : Calyx
Best showmanship : Pirates
Silkygirl merit award : Falcons

Best make up : Can't remember

Best teacher of the year : PUAN CHE AZWANA from MURIEL!

At least, there's MURIEL's name in the list. =)
Great job!



People I took picture with:
Santwon
Dennis- so you think you can dance's winner
Dafi- A singer
Stunners' cheerleader - Simon!

No comments: