Tuesday, July 7, 2009



Got injected today. Of course it hurts.
I was kinda shocked when teacher suddenly came to our class and said 'OK, CLASS, ESOK ADA INJECTION YA.. PAKAI BAJU PJ KE SEKOLAH.'

Although I was shocked.. I was not that scared. Somehow, I love the feelings being injected. =X
LOL. Weird? That's what I am.

Today, when we were waiting to be injected.. the girls were like.. arh.. Injection arh.......

I was like.. huh. So annoying.
I was the second one to get injected. Was kinda excited.
It hurts when the nurse inject me. Adn I hate the nurse. So arrogant. Scolded me. Doot!

Chui Yee cried after being injected. So funny. Opss, Sorry. I don't mean it.

The nurse told us that this injection will make us pain for 2 days. O.O
I don't really care about it because right now... I don't feel the pain at all.
Good girl. =)

No comments: