Thursday, July 9, 2009

First of all, MURIEL came out in STAR newspaper yesterday. So proud!
Obviously, you can see Xin Ying hugging her beloved teacher there. LOL.

Secondly, I added all the judges from cheer 2009 just now in facebook!
And not long after that, they approved me! Proud!

Thirdly, I added Simon and he approved me too!
Awww, he's so cute ! Sugus boy. =P

Fourthly, everyone in the class is complaining about the pain on their arm!
But honestly, I don't feel any pain! Weird!
Even if I touch softly or accidentally on their arm, they were shouting like mad!
Well, mine.. If I press hardly pain la. But, normally, I don't feel anything!

Fifthly, I slept in the class today!
Without realizing.. I was sleeping..LOL.

Sixthly, PMR trial is around the corner!
I mean, It's on next month!
Hmph! Gotta add oil! I need grease too!

Seventhly, I am going for another PMR seminar on August! Vanessa, ARE YOU GOING?

Woohoo!

No comments: