Thursday, July 23, 2009

All I can say is I am so happy in these few days. =)

1. I've been studying for so hard.

2. I'm not scared of PMR Trial.

3. I got few of my intervensi 3 papers. The marks are GREAT! for me
KH : 73
SCIENCE : 83
ENGLISH : 75
SEJARAH : 70
GEOGRAFI : 65

4. I got full marks for my Geography and History project! Woohhoo! ><
No, actually, everyone in the class will be getting full marks in the project..because if there are wrongs.. teacher will give back for them to do it again...But I, no need! =P My hard works worth it. =)

5. Principal told us that, when she is not in the school..during her period, Civic.. We can go to the computer room and PLAY! Somehow... I felt like..actually..this principal has..bad and good too. But..well, if you ask me what's the bad thing... I can tell you.. I don't know.

6. I am addicted to Facebook more and more! == Well, I've been playing Restaurant City all the time... Sweat.But..it's really fun! Haha!

7. My school is having career week! And..today... the school is selling Doctor Job's books! Well..Shun-Zi was so rich! She bought all! I, of course.... bought..none! But.. I took 2 Doctor Job's bag! Haha! WE WANT THE PLASTIC BAG! My brother told me not to buy the books... So..I didn't buy. Oh ya, we took some post cards... And the post cards can be folded!


8. The thing which is bothering me is... this!
2 weeks and 3 more days! I'm trying my best to achieve what I want! At least 4 As! And.. top 10 in the class!

Nearer! Heart beats fast...


No comments: