Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Long time didn't update my blog. Sorreyy.

I concluded that many things happened in these few days... And I am so tired...

Sunday-
Nothing happened...Just that... I revised my Science and Geography at night..
Had been so hardworking huh? >< Finally, I made a schedule to do revision.

Monday-
Erm.. In the school, I just can't wait to go back home... because I can't wait to study. Don't know why. == I found out that..making a schedule is really a very good way to make you study! Somehow.. I have the spirits to study after making the schedule. At night, my parents were not home.. So, my brother brought me to Mid Valley and ate KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN. The workers were deaf! or...maybe... brain got problem. I asked for ORIGINAL chicken and he gave me HOT and SPICY. I asked him to give me 2 mash potatoes....And he gave me..One salad and one potato. GRR.

Tuesday-
Oh yes. Was kinda happy because I got the highest mark in my English Paper! Woohoo! Okay.. Actually..there were another 2 people which got the same mark with me. But.. I am still happy! Cause ... I won them! Sorry.. DOn't mind if I hurt you. =) My class teacher told us that headmistress asked her and the other class teachers to write down those names of students of HAVE NOT paid finish the fees yet. OMG. Seriously, I haven't paid finish. Arh! Interact club's meeting was called off for a sudden. Phoned my dad... and he asked me to call my mum to fetch me. Well... when my mum reached, she told me that my sister met with an accident.
Mum : Your sister fan motor.
Me: Oh. Since my mum was like..so relax. So..I thought it was just a small matter.
Mum : Your sister.. broke her hand. In the hospital now.
Me : HAH?! what happened? Heard the word hospital.
Mum : Your sister.. slided her motorcycle in her university this morning. It was raining.
Me : OMG. Then, how is she now?
Mum : Your dad went there to see her. Don't know he reached there already or not.
Me : So, how? Give me your phone. I want to phone ah jie.
Mum : Don't want la! She is in pain now.
Me : I must call her. I must give her some love. Then, she will just forget about the pain. LOL
Mum : Handed her phone to me.
Me : Press press press. Hello. How are you?
Sister : Very pain arh.
Me : Oh. That's why I am calling now. I am trying to give you love and you can forget about your pain. Waht are doing now ?
Sister : Waiting for the X-ray la..
Me : Oh. Dad haven't reached meh?
Sister : Reached already..But..he can't find me.
Me : Oh. Then arh... slow slow la. Bye.
Pity my sister. I told my mother..I wanted to follow her to the hospital. But she asked me not to.. But.. I was so stubborn. I want to go! At last..my mum led me to go. XD Reached home..quickly..took a bath..and went out. Rushed to Hospital Serdang. Went into the hospital.. And met my aunt in the X-ray department room. My aunt told us that my sister just went into the room.. Well..we sat down... and just a minute past.. My sister came out smiling to us. =.=" . My sister told us..she has to go to the lobby to meet with the doctor again. So..we followed la. On the way.. we passed by the corpse room! So..scary. lol. We waited for very long.. and my sister went to ask the nurse when is the doctor going to see her. And the nurse was like..so arrogant. She answered ' tunggu sekejap ' angrily. ==
AFter that..the nurse gave a slip to my sister and told her about the next appointment. We were like..sort of.. angry cause..we waited for so long..and she asked us to come for the next appointment?! we thought that she is going to see the doctor now! So..we went to get the medicines and went back to my sister's university to see the motorcycle's situation..and took her things back home.... and back to home. A VERY TIRED DAY!

Wednesday -
Went to Chatroom with Chui Yee and the gang for my BRUNCH right after school. Ate Salad Chicken CHop Rice. Well, it was kinda funny.. Because beside us... there was a couple! They were so SWEET. Yeah, Sweet. The girl leaned on the boy... and..okay..let me tell you first. Among all.. I have the best view to the couple. LOL... I saw them kissing! Chui Yee and the others were like.. so desperate to see ..haha.. But they did not have the chance... Pity them. HAHAHAHAHA. When the boy and the girl were eating.. I was singing Only You and My Love specially dedicated to the couple. Hahaha. We laughed like mad. LOL!

p/s : wonder why we can see the couple? Cause.. erm..chatroom is like gasoline! You can see people beside your room! =.=

It was fun fun fun!

Okay... So.. after that.. we headed back to school for computer class...leaving the couple behind. Haha!

No comments: