Monday, August 17, 2009

Hmph! Yooooohooooo!
Finally, the TRIAL exam is over!
Happiness filled my brain.
But, I am having headache. Can't stand it. ><
During meeting, I just can't stand my headache. Keep on rubbing/massaging my head. UHHH.
What happened to me?

Anyway. Eileen asked us, the prefects to write our feelings and hand it to her tomorrow during briefing. ><
Gotta crack my brain again. ><

Almost got scolded by Eileen. ><
T_____T Didn't mean to forget bringing the white book to school. =X

Arhh. I seriously no braveness to tell my feelings during the meeting.
So, I decided to tell post it here. =(
The thing is, sometimes I can't stand my partner. ><
She's late for briefing.
Not on-date. Everytime, I have to tell her what Eileen said during briefing. ARHH!
Alright, that's OK.
The main thing is, everytime..I have to tanggung everything by myself!
For example, today I forgot to bring the white book.
She just asked and I said no. And then, she was like... shocked..and I looked away. Can't stand looking at her black face ><.
When Eileen asked 3Kenanga, I said I didn't bring... I was so scared Eileen will scold ehh.
Eileen..see..I am still scared of you. XD
The one and only junior who is still scared of you. Haha.

Hem.. I was wondering.. did she help me? Uhhh. Everytime..any wrong.. havta tanggung myself.
High risk wehhh.
When Moon Chin asked who is in-charged of 3 Kenanga, again.. I was the one stood up.
Serious wehh. My head is going to burst la.

The end of this story. ++++++++++++++


_______________________________________________________________________

Ohh. Today we had our last paper, KH! Finally, anyway, I have no confident on this paper. Hard like mad.
If my Maths can't get an A... then... No 5As' lerrr. Sad.
Or..if my Maths an KH can get A... then... maybe I can get 6As! XD

Hopefully la...

After recess...we did our eleventh hour preparation for the Laungan Merdeka competition.
Actually for us...its already very good la..
Since we were having exam last week...and today only we got the chance to prepare.
We were doing choral speaking. Not bad. =)
All of us were laughing like mad during the practice.
Anyway, the co-operation from the Kenangiaz..was fantastic.
What we have were, co-operation, people and loud voice!

Anyway, I think Melur will win cause they were more... on...individuals..
so they made it... like... very successful la.
And the Kenangiaz was all about team work!
We did everything together!
We made choral speaking!

You know..using one hour time for choral speaking..isn't that easy la..
Ask Eileen la..she led the class before to the competition.
Ask her easy or not. LOL.

The kenangiaz took only ONE HOUR & HALF FOR EVERYTHING.
Woots. I believe..no other team/ people can do this. HAHAHAHAHA.

Though I think we are not getting the first, I still satisfy with everything we did.
TEAM WORK!
EXPERIENCE! FUN!

Til the end. Waddle on!

No comments: