Saturday, September 5, 2009

Alright. Finally can update my blog!
Well, a lot of things happened recently...

Oh.Wanna know my TRIAL's result?
Sucks. For your information, I took school's paper! Not government's paper!
Well, I think, if the school gave us goverment's paper...my result won't be the result I got now!
Worse...I guess?
Alright. Here it is.

4 As 2 Bs 1 C

Bahasa Malaysia
English
Mathematics
Geography

Science
Sejarah

Kemahiran Hidup 2

Seriously. I am not satisy. Those As are only 75+.
NOT STABLE LA. Can drop easily with 75+ !
So, what's more? Study hard la.
I have one more month before I sit for my life obstacle EXAM.
TRIAL- one more A, I can get RM20 from the school! Ahhh!

One month IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME.
Now only I feel regret.Why not study earlier?
Haiz. Too late. It's too late to apologize...It's too late...
Gik sei. Our class, a lot of people got 4As. Angry la! One more A >> RM 20!

Seniors, can you tell me how did you girls study? Please tell me in school! Pls~
I would like to know! Eileen..Hui Xia...and others!
School's papers are easy for me compared to geverment's paper.
See...school's paper already so bad.
What about PMR?! arhhhh!

I am so dead man. Well, 32 days more to PMR!
Tomorrow, ngamngam one month!
Next week, school's having Score A program for us, PMR candidates.
I hope it is useful... I hope I can get a lot from it.
I WANT STRAIGHT As'!

Promise me readers, you will pray hard for me!
STRAIGHT As'!

Can I have Doraemon with me until PMR finishes?
DORAEMON, listen here!
I need you breads! Nehh, that one...put on the page..then eat it...then it will be in your memory..
Can I HAVE IT?

Last but not least, GOOD LUCK TO THE CANDIDATES.

Readers, pray hard for me.

No comments: