Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BREAK THE RULE

Yeah, breaking one of my rules here.
I said I won't be blogging until PMR is over.
But sorry.

I can't do it.
Just give me a few minutes to break it.
Had been studying deadly...
Right now..I almost finish my KH.
And after that, History. The longest, hardest-story-that-makes-people-tidur.
Then, I am done with everything!
After finishing my History, I will start doing exercises..non stop til PMR!

God, 7As for me please!

I know, everyone is wishing for it. Who does not?
If I get STRAIGHT As'..
I will pray-thank to God.
Treat every of my tuition teacher a bar of chocolate. > Maybe? Considering...

The subjects I am most worried of is my Science and History. GOSH.
Even language..kinda.

Even though I got As for my languages during TRIAL..
But..I am not satisfy with it!
So...gotta add oil!

Ok, here.
Really the LAST post before PMR.
No more breaking rules!

Readers... you know what you should do?
Pray hard for me!
STRAIGHT As'!

No comments: