Sunday, October 4, 2009

3rd of October 2009
PMR Seminar organized by Martin Tuition Centre. ^^

English = not that useful
Mathematics = ❤

REHAT

Bahasa Malaysia = Not bad.
Geografi = ❤


4th of October 2009
Class supposed to be started at 1.15 p.m but changed at the eleventh hour because there were a lot of students coming for the seminar. So.. have to add more classes.

Sejarah = ❤

Kemahiran Hidup = Erm. This teacher is not PTM's teacher! Overall, he was just telling which section from this chapter will come out. This and that.

REHAT

Science = ❤

_________________________________________________

Sunday the memorable day.

During my KH, I got a message from Yuen Theng.
She asked if my brother is in KFC now. And I said, I don't know. Then she said she saw my brother. LOL. I was supposed to meet Yuen Theng for 15 minutes only but during KH, the teacher said he wants to focus on Perdagangan. So, the others can go out and break earlier.

So.. I rushed to KFC. LOL. I was looking for her but i wasn't sure if that's her. I went to the toilet.. and out the toilet.. I was looking for her. I found my brother.. Hmph! So.. I went to my brother and hit his back and went to Yuen Theng.

Seriously, my brother's friends were all staring at me. LOL! I walked to Yuen Theng and sat beside her. Funny thing, she asked me to stand up again. And tried to see who's taller. Haha! Of course me! Seriously.. last time.. she was taller than me. But now.. shorter than me... Sorry but you should eat more CALCI-YUM! Haha.

Sat back and started to chat chat chat chat. Suddenly, there's this guy named Dylan introduced himself to me. LOL. I can say he's brave to do this. If it was me, I don't even dare to do so. Maybe this is because.. I seldom make friends. Haha. The whole school's students I already knew.. How to make friends? Tuition.. I diam macam pendiam.. How to make friends? Itulahh..LOL. Then chat chat chat chat again. Talked a lot! Then, it was time for them to go for their seminar. Hmph! Their class was not the same as mine. When they went for their class, there were 2 fellas who asked me to help throw their drinks! I did help them.. but.. on the way back to the class..holding the drinks.. Yuen Theng's pepsi spilled and kena my leg. T__T My leg was absolutely SWEET!

After that, I still have more than half an hour.. So.. I sat in the class for revision. See, budak rajin. XD

+++++++++++++++

During Science lesson, I accidentally drop all my stationeries onto the floor from my pencil case. LOL. All the eyes in the class looked at me. Concidentally, the teacher was teaching bell jar. He was doing the action 'Bell ding ding ding ding ding'. I sat quite in front so he asked me, 'Wahh, what happened?' Then I answered him ' Vibration'. LOL!

And he got zadao from me. He opened his eyes bigger and asked, ' Wow. Vibration! I think I have power already. High power.' And he taught us again... LOL!

No comments: