Saturday, October 10, 2009

Weeee! 3 more papers to go!

Well, just give me 4 days more..and I will tell you what was going on during PMR okayy!

But one thing I must tell here, I LOVE GEOGRAPHY!

In these three days, geography...OMG! I can tell you.. geography is so so so unexpectedly EASY!

Sobs sobs. Wasted my time reading so much.. Shouldn't do that!

Took only and the only and only and the only Geography today!

That means, I went back home at 9.25! How nice!

Straight As. Straight As. ><

I have to be confident!

Seriously, among all the subjects I took until today.. BM and English were so hard!

Everyone said 'I AM WORRIED OF MY BM AND ENGLISH!'

Yeah, seriously..it was the hardest.

Even the smart one..O.O said it is hard! =D

Last but not least..

I am still wishing tp all the PMR candidates... Do well..Answer well..Check well..Sleep well..Study well!

No comments: