Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HEY FRIENDS!

I AM BACK!

WOOHOO!

I am back! Really back for blogging! It has been ages I have not been blogging. I mean, blogging my day...bla bla bla. I stopped after I got my trial results. So..I shall start back from...after TRIAL!

Well... After I got my trial result.. I started to study enthusiastically. Day by day..night by night..noon by noon. I used 2 and half weeks to read finish my whole Geography reference book! Crazy right? During the Raya holidays.. I managed to finish everything! Thank God. But... one week after Raya's holiday... Is already PMR!

I was so damn scared if the PMR this year will be superb hard. Somehow.. I am scared of my KH... Because.. you know.. I got a C for my KH in my Trial.

Here, I am going to advise my juniors... You really have to start studying by mid year..
Don't start to study in the month of September! You'll regret. There is an example for you here. O.O

Cut the story short.

PMR started on last Wednesday..
I woke up at 5 a.m... and went to school 6.30 a.m. In my life.. I have never been waking up so early. Haha.

7th of October 2009
Bahasa Melayu 1 dan Bahasa Melayu 2.
Secara ringkasnya, bahasa melayu kertas 1 memuaskan saya juga. Tetapi, soalan-soalan yang bertanyakan perkataan-perkataan yang hampir sama... memang susah. Saya berasa sungguh risau untuk bahagian tersebut. =( Yang lain.. semuanya memuaskan hati!
Bagi kertas 2 pula... bahagian A=ringkasan... senang. Bagi bahagian B pula... Langkah-langkah untuk mengatasi jalan raya... boleh tahan juga. Bahagian C... amat susah! Saya dan kawan-kawan susah sangat nak cari isi-isi untuk setiap soalan! Akhirnya.. saya memilih soalan nombor satu..yang bertajuk faedah-faedah mempunyai rakan yang ramai. =) Untuk novel pula.. soalan itu amat mengejutkan. Tidak tersangka oleh kami bahawa soalan itu hanya memberikan novel pahlawan pasir salak. Namun begitu.. persoalan yang bertajuk Kebijaksanaan pemimpin itu... dapat juga saya fikirkan isi untuknya. Tapi..saya pun tak tau betul ke tak. XD

8th of October 2009
English paper 1 was okay. English paper 2..section A.Article. This part...wasted my time! I spent half an hour thinking of how to write it! Hello readers, you must be thinking.. 'Article is just a piece of cake!'. Yes, I agree too. But..the problem is... the article looked more like a recount! The title : write about your experience in an old folks' home. Then, they gave us pictures..and few words. Hey, it did look like a recount okay. I am actually scared if I wrote wrong format. =( I mean.. can we write 'we' & 'I'? Hmph. Hopefully, government understands about it. Section C=write about a relationship between friends. LOL. All of us were shocked to see that kind of questions. Seriously, we did not see that kind of question before. Anyway, I wrote about Raoul and Persian together went into the house on the lake..to save Christine.. Bla bla bla. I know, Mr. Utterson and Dr. Jekyll is better right? But.. honestly I tell you, I am not really familiar with this story! I don't know what's this story about. Complicated!

Science paper one damn easy. Paper 2 is harder..but I can still manage it! XD Anyway, my friends said that paper 2 was hard.... Actually.. I think paper 2 was quite easy. But...just that we don't know how to answer it!


9th of Ocotber 2009
Geography. As I told you.. Geography is really really really easy. Easy peasy. I've really wasted my time reading so much! Everyone love Geography!

10th of October 2009
Li Yan's birthday. Unfortunately, we can't celebrate with her. PMR. XD Planning for a surprise party for her! Night= Went to mid valley ate Pizza. Deliii-cious!

11th October 2009
Studied like mad for my History. I read finish History before my PMR.. but.. I forgot everything. Unlucky. =( I studied until 11 something.. and I thought of sleeping at that time.. But.. I realised that I still have a lot of energy. So.. I took out my Mathematics and started to do it. until 1 a.m.

12th of October 2009
History and Mathematics. Mathematics was before History. Luckily.. I checked the timetable! I thought we will take History first. LOL. Paper one easy peasy. Paper two easy peasy. See, that's why I LOVE Maths so much. Unluckily, I got one wrong in my paper one! Careless mistake!

See. I was supposed to take 360 degrees to minus the 60 degrees. But..I took 180 to minus it! Arh!


After Mathematics, we had 2 hour to study. I was so worried for my History.. This is because...for the last 4 years.. History was so damn easy. And..this year it would be very hard. When I opened the paper... OH MY GOD! SO EASY! Thanked God again. Anyway, I got two wrong for it. T___T


13th of MERDEKA MONTH 2009
Kemahiran Hidup. I am weak in my Kemahiran Hidup. Uhh.. Before entering the class, so damn scary la. Felt like fainting. When the exam started.. I opened the paper.. OH MY.............! This time, it is really really
hard! This shows that.. I have no potential in being a housewife. LOL. ERT= Very hard!


Among all the subjects, I think, BM ENGLISH and KEMAHIRAN HIDUP ERT are the hardest!
Haiz, I am worrying for my KH... I WANT STRAIGHT As' !!!

Most terrible subject = Kemahiran Hidup
Most loved subjects = Mathematics, Geography and Sejarah.


LOL. After KH today.. I shouted in the class. Damn happy! Finally.. I can come back to the Science and Technology world! Computer !! Games! Television!
Oh yeah, I am taking History in PTM for form 4. OMG. Old already. Form 4!

December= scary month.



No comments: