Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today, we had a taklimat about the stream we should go for Form 4.
What I felt was... FORM 4?! OMG... Form 4 is already old... not young already! You can't play anymore childish game... cannot join children in playing games... UHHH... Form 3 still ok laaa. Childhood is always the best! How I wish... that we can control the time..

Anyway, I should really really enjoy the moment now. No exam..no more studying..talk talk talk in the class...play play play in the class...shout shout shout in the class as I like. LOL!
If last time before PMR.. when the class is noisy, I'll ask them to shut their mouth. But now.. I don't even care about it. Instead.. I am the noisiest in the class. Haha! We are the world... we are the champion..

Well, back to the topic. After listening to the talk, I felt so scary. It was like.. every subject is hard! I actually planned to enter science stream..but the teacher said until.. you will die in science stream. This hard that hard. Oh my ! But anyhow.. I will still enter science stream. Everyone's choice right? You'll have a bright future right? What is my ambition? I don't know! But, I must enter science stream. My sister forced me. T__T

After school, went to Times Square with Chui Yee and Shun Yin. Went there to eat and 'do something'. We walked around.. and I felt kinda boring. Maybe..Times Square's stuffs are a little bit boring already.

Here's the important part.
When we got out from the brown bridge, that means we were near the Bread Story shop.. suddenly I heard a girl calling somebody. I guess..it was me...So, I turned behind and stopped walking. Talking with me in mandarin...

Miss, I wanted...err...are you rushing?
Erm..nope.
Err..I wanted to ask if you can be my model..
Hah? *laughed Errr... * shooked my head
Please..
*shooked my head again *smiling
Okay then. Thanks.
Erm..sorry. XD

This is something I should be proud of! Haha! *perasan

Then we went into Gasoline. And I asked Chui Yee and Shun Yin.
Do you think she will pay me if I help her?
Of course got la.
I think just now, I should ask how much she'll pay me if I help her. Haha.
Yaya. You should ask like this 'Wei, you give me how much? Aiya, you know I know la.. Hehe..'
Wah, if she gives me RM 10,000. I am willing to do it!
Dream!
RM 5000 also enough. Can buy one IPhone, somemore can still go here and there with you. Shop here shop there. Sure still got balance.
Yaya. RM 5000 also enough.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


5 p.m - went home
7 p.m - played computer
11 p.m - made that invitation card for my senior
1 a.m - slept. damn tired after making that so- beautiful- card!

No comments: