Thursday, October 15, 2009

There will be a farewell party for the form 5 seniors next week. zzz.

3 performances from the Form 3s.
I am not sure if I can do it. ==
You know, the form 3s are not co-operative at all.
Asked them to stay for 10 minutes after school today..
Ended up, not more than 10 came.
Plus, that 10 also cakap banyak. I'm rushing !

I was having my free duty.. So, Sze Yien helped me to talk to them. Thanks to Sze Yien Love ya ^^

Finished my free duty - all gone.
I'm going to try my best to make it!

Know what? I was so nasty today.
After school.. I waited for somebody to fetch until 3.15 p.m!
2 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES!

Man, I never did that before!
Hate ! How can you let me to wait for so long?!
I waited until I fell asleep.
Yeah, slept at the bus stop outside school. zzz.
Wanted to read book..but..I have no story books.
Wanted to go to the library..but.. scared if my parents came and can't look for me.

Uhh. Was so so so so damn angry.

Plus, I drank finish my water and damn hungry!
Wanted to eat something.. but.. I don't feel like eating school's foods. Hate it.
Wanted to buy something to drink.. but I don't feel like drinking cold water. ==

ARH! I don't want this to HAPPEN again!

No comments: