Sunday, October 25, 2009

It had been ages since I last updated this blog. ManXi's world record!
Ngam ngam one week. Let's start from 16.10.2009.

16.10.2009
Woke up when suddenly, my dad opened my door and shouted.. Faster wake up and go look for your school shoe!
Hell ya. That dog belongs to my neighbour. My shoe was bitten by that stupid idiot dog. She even brought my shoe to her beloved playground. So, I easily found my shoe.. but it was damaged! Can't wear it anymore. Damn it. Since then, once I see that idiot dog.. I'll chase it away. This dog is really crazy. Bark here bark there. It was all started when she gave birth to a few puppies on last last....month! My brother said maybe that dog has mental disorder now. Haha!

17.10.2009
It's really hot today. Feels like I'm living in a desert place. Although it did rain, it is still HOT!
Night - went to Taman Midah's night market with Chui Yee and Sze Yien. Chui Yee and I first went to Yuen Teng's house. Then, Sze Yien's house. After that, Sze Yien's dad fetched us out. Walk walk walk, eat eat eat, talk talk talk.. Of course we saw some of the PESS girls. Back to Sze Yien's house then. Watched MISS ASTRO. It was the final.

Here's the thing I'm unhappy with. I brought sushi from the market. The stall my brother normally buys sushi from did not open. So.. because my brother was asking for sushi, I bought sushi from another stall. I HATE THAT MAN. He bluffed my money! I didn't know that he was bluffing! One box which contains four sushi costs me RM 7 . You must be wondering why I still bought it and did not know that he's bluffing my money. Haha. This is because..normally my brother is the one who buys sushi. Not me. So, I didn't know what's the price of sushi. But somehow.. when I stood there... itu lelaki cakap banyak.. I feel so uncomfortable. I really don't know what is so funny with me. Sze Yien and Chui Yee kept on laughing to what he said. HE IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL. ALL CRAP! Wth He still asked me ( not to tell people that he sells sushi for RM 7. this is a very cheap price. ) ERHHH!

18.10.2009
Asked mom if I can go Sunway with friends for skating. At first she allowed. But then..when I said Iam going for ice skating, she did not let already. She said ice skating is dangerous. Anytime..I can have my hand or leg or anywhere fractured. Disappointed. =(

19.10.2009
Brother's brithday. Went to Mid Valley to buy his cake. Chocolate fudge from Secret Recipe.
Night - went to Imbi's high class restaurant for dinner. OMG. The foods are damn weird. I don't really dare to try the foods I didn't try before. Back home, rushed to prepare the song for the F5 farewell party. Uhh. I hate to do these stuffs! See. I sarificed for this. My pendrive SPOILT !
I was sending the song from my sis's laptop to my pendrive when suddenly the pendrive is not responding. The light wasn't blinking anymore. I thought it was my sis's laptop problem. But it wasn't! The same thing happened when I put the pendrive into my computer. Haiz. What to do? Have to spend money again.. How I wish that I am not in-charged of these stuffs...I'm suffering..

20.10.2009
Oh my God. It is HIS birthday today! Happy birthday! I'm not goignt o tell who he is. =P Although I don't really know him.. but still, have to wish him Happy Birthday. ^^
Well, in school today.. we had 1Malaysia scrap book competition. Damn boring. Everyone's involved. SImply made it. From sixth period to eighth period, went to the library play play talk talk. Fun! After school, stayed for practice. Practised for the farewell. Damn it. So many did not come for it. Nasty la! I' involved in the sketch. Silly ideas here and there. Anyway, we are going to do SILLY and CHILDISH sketch. Actually, I hate that sketch. Childish yerr. But, funny.

Night - watched Bring it on. One day finished two movie. [ All or Nothing ] & [Again]. I've already watched [In It To Win It] on last two days.
Bring It On is a movie about cheerleading. Awesome skills they have huh?
U.S cheerleaders are all fat fat but they can still do splits, tou touches or whatever skills we hardly can do. Awesome!

21.10.2009
School - Drawing comic competition. Damn funny la. Anyway, I stole the STAR newspaper and copied the comic. Muahahahaha. I drew it coloured it. That SHun-Zi came and add this and that.
Finally, my comic ended to be so CACAT! Thanks to her.
After school, practised for the sketch again. Eileen said it will be post-phoned to next Tuesday and not tomorrow! Uhh. Why not tomorrow? If it is tomorrow, then.. Merdeka!

22.10.2009
Mum went to Vietnam at 4 a.m ++.
After school recess today, we had Pertandingan Sketsa Sopan Santun.. Sort of boring.

23.10.2009
Headmistress said that we have to decorate our Prefect Room. Arh! What a wu liao stuff to do.. I hate it. And, it must be done by 30th of October! Oh my! We have not enough time!
I hate to do it~! Hate!

After school, went to Chatroom..eat eat eat. Then, headed to Pudu COurt for Badminton.
Sze Yien, CHui Yee and SHun-Zi. Rented the court for 2 hours. Planned to play badminton every Friday. Must keep slim! Muahahaha!

Night - went to my aunt's house. Overnight.
Started to arrange the 1000 pieces of puzzles. Slept at 12 a.m ++.


24.10.2009
Woke up early in the morning for breakfast.
Swimming after that. Went for a hair cut after that.
Dinner - Thai restaurant.
The foods are so delicious! Everything's deliecious!
Played snooker after eating. Haaha. Fun!

25.10.2009
Did nothing today. Only eat, watch tv, play and sleep. zzz.

No comments: