Friday, October 30, 2009

26.10.2009 Monday
Well, we had our Aerobic Dance competition today. Darn funny. My class was divided into two groups as there are so many humans in my class. Aha. For my group.. since we had no time and too LAZYYYYYYYY to practise, we used CHICKEN DANCE. Funny little thing huh? Haha. That's why we lose. And that's why I have to laugh. Peoples were busy creating steps and we were sitting there...gossiping about others! Haha! Hey, this is a good habit. Both thumbs up! Anyhow, another group in our class still won the third place. Proud laaa. At least we won. ANyway, besides from aerobic dance competition, we had Lontar Peluru too. Boring! After my turn, that Mr. Woon keep on talking to me. ZzZz. He kept on asking me to join his athletic club, asked me to go practise in his club..bla bla. I just simply say see first la. Actually, before this, he had already asked me to go join his club. But I ignored. Haha. AND HE STILL REMEMBER ME! Oh my! Is it exercising can really helps your brain?!

27.10.2009
Went to Prefects' Room and arrange this and that. Damn tired! Got few good feedbacks anyway. At least.. my energies aren't wasted! That night, I slept at 10 p.m! Unbelievable! Few months before PMR til before this day, I was sleeping at 12 a.m every night!
After school = Farewell party for prefects.
Was so nervous. Worried for my sketch after that. Supposed to be started at 2.15 p.m but because of some seniors and teachers, it started late. Whatever. During the sketch, I was actually laughed when I saw Joanne acting as the gila punya budak. Suffering laa... I guess..it was quite boring..? Of course la, I myself also.. did not put a big hope in it. Only few parts made the seniors laughed. LOL. Whatever la.

28.10.2009
Went to PR again.. arrange this and that again. Finally, we finished everything today! Only the lockers part look good. Others were all the same. But at least..it is more neat and tidy now.. Right? Anyway, I think.. there are rats in the room! Because, when we moved one of the lockers away.. we saw a lot of rats' shit! Arhh! I got annoyed when there was this girl shouting here and there. Screaming that we all knew that she is those MISS!
After school = supposed to go for my computer class..but nobody is going. So, followed Chui Yee to TS for lunch and oh, buy some things for our Puisi Tradisional competition. I actually wanted to go home.. but parents = out-station. I can only be back home by my brother. I have to take LRT to MBS at 4.15 p.m.

Oh yeah, again, there was a girl asked me to be her MODEL! WAKAKAKAK! Rejected again. Sorry to disappoint you, girl.

29.10.2009
Combined session today due to the School Charity DInner.
Scolded somebody today in my class. Was so EXCITED ! WEEEEEE!
I was hoping that she will continue scolding me back..but she didn't. Ish.

30.10.2009
Great day. XP
Stayed in the class before recess.
Stayed in the computer room after recess!
Hui Xia asked us to go to the Interact Course hold in NILAI college this coming December.
Wanted to go.. But I'm kinda lazy. XD
Finally, I finished my butterfly work in the computer class! Haha! SO glad!
After school, followed Chui Yee and Shun Zi to PWTC.
We wanted to go for the 'Criminalised War' exhibition.
At first, we thought..no no. Shun Zi told us that it is a TORTURING fair.
We really thought it is a fair which shows the ways of torturing. Haha.
Apparently, it was not.
It was a fair about war. How the Americans tortured the innocents.
I can't say it is boring.. Can't say it is fun. Ok Ok la.
We took a lot of pictures. Will upload it soon. Seriously..there was a guy chasing after us. Because actually, we can't snap pictures inside the hall. Haha. Memalukan sahaja !
We just took 30 minutes to watch finish everything..
So.. we kept on rounding and rounding and rounding again. Actually, we can't do so. There's this signboard wrote ' NO TURNING BACK' .

Conclusion : Actually, this fair is quite meaningful de. Not bad. It showed us on how the Americans tortured the innocents. It is really cruel to do that to the innocents. STOP THAT!
I want the world PEACE!
I copied down a few 'quotes' from there. And it is really meanignfull for me.

Democracy.
They are free!
Or are they really?

You can rip us apart andset our country ablaze.
But you cannot kill our spirit.

You see their pain, you hurt.
You see their suffering, you rage.
What will you do for their peace?

This is your song of sadness.
Dark, sombre and chaotic.
Tomorrow I will paint you a new song.
A song of joy , light and peace.

Bound by Humanity.

Oppression.
Domination.
Oh, the little man will rise.

They came down in showers.
Like blessings from the sky.
Bu we fell and we bled. til today our children cry.
We repent and we pray.
That peace will come one day.

No comments: