Monday, November 2, 2009

Hee yaaarrr!
Life is a long journey to go huh?
I don't know why I am saying so. Don't ask me why. ><

Uhh. Real tired today.
Morning = key in ssdm
afternoon = computer XD
evening = took a nap
night = rubiks cube + computer

I was so damn angry today.
Since I am joining the badminton competition on the 11th of Nov ++ ..
and the choral speaking comp netween form 3 classes is on that day too..
I asked this xx to take care of the class' choral speaking competition.
I don't know why they want to push this job to me!
When she heard I told her to take care back the class...
She scolded me ' Huiyoohh! You what also push to us to do!'

THat time.. Api membaraa from me..
Quickly I scolded her back
Excuse me? It was you all who pushed the things to me! Not I push to you!
You think I am God?
What also I do?
You think I like to do these stuffs?!

Then, her mouth shut already.
She did not dare to give me any response.
Ngek. Seriously, I was really angry to what she said.
Dahlah everything ask me to do.. NAK MARAH SAYA LAGI!

Think before you speak!

No comments: