Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday
3rd and 4th of November 2009
Sold Ice blended.
Was damn good la the business.
I myself never thought that it would be that good!
We got RM 400+ for both days!
Great job girls.

Thursday
5th of November 2009
3........2............1 ! Rocket launching!
Yeap. I joined the water rocket competition in the school.
There's no reason I could explain for why I wanted to join so much.
Somehow, I am so damn interested in it. I forced Chui Yee and SHun-Zi to participate with me.
Three of us were in the same group.
First, we watched how teacher launched the rocket.
Then, we were asked to make our own rocket.
Make make make.
Until the wings part.. sort of HARD.
We simply paste it anyway.. Cause we had no idea on how to make it better.
Later on, we were all gathered at the basketball court and rockets launching begun.
Teacher picked the rockets randomly.
Hah. The first two, flied out from the school. Luckily, there was a passer-by who helped to pick it and gave it back to the owner.
Some can do very well, some failed.
And it was ours!
I keep pumping... Shun Zi got ready to press the button to release the rocket.. Pump until the number 3.. shun zi pressed!
And our rocket.. PHEWWWWWWWWWWW. DOOPPP! Safely landed. Haha. Quite far.
ANyhow, there were 2 rockets which flied even father than ours. Too bad.
After that, teacher told us that we have second chance! Woohoo!
Of course, we made full use of the second chance.
Again.. the same process... and doop! Farther than the first time.
AT the end.. WE WON!
WOOHOOO!
WE WON!
Other classes... lose!
KENANGA WON!
At last..glory back to our hands.
Anyway, thanks to my bro who drew out the whole thing just to teach me how to make and how to launch the rocket. But.. actually it was useless =( The most useful thing he taught me was = pump more than the pressure given.
LOL!

Friday
6th of November 2009
Chui Yee is going to Belum Rainforest today. JEALOUSSSS!
Gotta miss her for 3 days. Haha!
Was so damn boring for the whole day.
So lonely.. tak boleh bising bising hari ini. Normally I have Chui Yee to laugh with me. =(
Water filter competition today. Failed to win. Whatever.. none of my business.
Back home.. can you believe that? I slept the whole afternoon + evening!
First time ever.

Saturday
7th of November 2009
Damn it. As I reached school, baru I tau.. NO computer class!
Wth! Sia-sia saja saya datang ke sekolah.
Scolded by ma mum. ISh!

Sunday
8th November 2009
Was supposed to go to Computer Fair held in Mid Valley... ended up, didn't go.
Played computer for the whole day.
And now, my neck is in pain!
I guess.. I was sitting for very long?
Uhhh. Gotta go for bed soon. =)

No comments: