Monday, November 9, 2009

Quite bored in school today. We had the snake chess... Quite boring.
Kenangiaz discussed about the food for the class party!
I was real unsatisfied + unhappy with what had happened today!

Damn it. How can you ask me to do this and that.. And then scold me for this and that?
I'm still on my own thinking! I won't cut out my idea just because of you!
Puh-leaseee la. If you want to scold me, PLEASE use a better way.
Everything blame on me huh?

That time, I wanted to shout at her, IF YOU DON'T WANT, OK LO, JUST CUT IT!
But after thinking deeply, should I? Should I cut out my opinion... just because of you?
You said I wanted to eat it and so..others have to eat it also.. Why not respect others?
Seriously, did you respect me?
I don't eat Malay foods okaayyY?
Now, you blame me for the pizza?
Uhhh. I didn't force them to eat the pizza.
They want to eat it too!
We're happy for it! We're happy to get a piece of pizza!
We are also thinking for the orphans!
Oh man.. I seriously hate this.
You asked me to do this and that.. ended up..scolded me for this and that.
THAT'S WHY I HATE TO BE THE LEADER.
I HATE TO BE A LEADER.

Everything was fine.. it was just that..
I'm not really happy with what you said... blame blame blame.
This is so enough! One day.. I will just shout at you. And say, I WONT ACCEPT THIS KIND OF JOB ANYMORE!

I HATE YOU

After the snake chess, we were having fun time. Hehe.

And good news for me!

I have a chance to go to TERENGGANU !!

IT'S F.O.C!

Thanks to Stephanie for inviting. XD

It's actually for the kuiz pelancongan.. It will be from the 17th Nov - 21st Nov!
Quite long.. And the next day after I come back, is my class trip!
What I am crazy-ing about is staying in hotel. WOOTS!
We can play in the room! We can do a lot of things in the room!
Actually.. we go there to watch people for the quiz if I am not mistaken..
It should be boring.. but who cares?
What we enjoy the most is visiting new places!
Do we have the chance....?

The problem is, my mum and dad don't let me go!

reason:

EAST COAST IS HAVING FLOOD!


Damn it. I will try to ask again.
Going to school tomorrowoh, I go to school everyday. don't misunderstand.... to ask for more information! XD
Hopefully, my mum will let! =)

No comments: